Note:Because anesthetic is an especail product, when shipped, we need to choose an especial way,so the shipping time will be longer, about 10days.
Dr Numb with 5% lidocaine. The most safe and purest numbing cream that does not interfere with any kind of permanent ink, tattoo ink or piercing process.
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8″ or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps
activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over
large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on
skin type and location on body.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. IF
conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few
days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw
surfaces or blistered areas.